TIPS FOR STYLING YOUR GEMS
Besides gemstones, we’re pretty certain that shoes are a lady’s best friend. Shoe trends in 2018 are all about fun and come with a great reason to invest in the latest seasonal gems. With endless choices, both high-street and high-end, it’s tough not to hoard an assortment of black boots or rainbow coloured oxfords.
We’ve taken it upon ourselves to combine some very-helpful outfit ideas and tips for styling gems that are true and tried for every season and occasion. These go-to-combinations can really make your statement pieces pop, turning all heads towards you and your beautiful gems. Let’s get started on the most amazing gem styling tips and OOTD inspirations:
- A combination of trendy casuals and chic formals, these glamorous oxfords are a big sartorial success. Rock them with culottes and tucked in tee. You can also style them with a beige suede button-down miniskirt, printed tee and a statement necklace to keep turning heads.
- On days when coffee just doesn't cut it, classic footwear like our Benya's are a lifesaver. Team with your high-waist shorts, a pretty tee to instill energy into the most basic outfit. Or pair them with a floral dress and long necklaces so your style slays always. Another option? Go all white and complement these babies with a white crisp tee/cardigan and pencil skirt or skinny jeans (distressed maybe?).
- These brown and black steppers are everything but normal with their refined nostalgic vibe- perfect for work-wears like a skirt-suit or pantsuit. Standout with striped flowy skirts or vibrant wide leg pants with a neck-tie blouse to uplift its high-fashion feel. Or go all denim with a structured denim jacket over the shoulders for a charismatic street-style experience.
- Quirky and eclectic, glitzy metallic oxfords are a great piece to make you glow even more. Take your look to the next level with off-shoulders and tailored flared slacks. Include a classic trench coat on them chilly days. Or style them with a sophisticated dress, finish this look off with an embellished belt.
- These intricately designed vintage oxfords with fun pops of colour are a great way to brighten up your day with graphic pinafore tops/ oversized knits and cropped pants. Another look? A lovely laced dress/skirt with a slit. Or grab your favorite rompers, pull-on those black leggings (or just pull-on a jumpsuit) and add these gorgeous gems to stand out from the crowds.
- Polka dots in exciting shades are all the rage this season. Play dress up with these classic beauties. Pair these gems with casual tees, black or white boot-cut pants or midi tulip skirt for a casual yet chic look. Add some stone studs and a matching tote.
There you have it ladies, our personal Styling Tips for dressing our gems up or down.
Which of these Gem Styling Tips are you favorite?
All our love!