Lea Slider In Toffee / Nguni Gold
Please note that this product is handmade and will take 12 days on average to be dispatched.
Le.a | f. South African name short for Lisebo meaning: Whisper
Our favourite kind of footwear favours chicness, comfort and elegance. The Lea gives us all three with a premium band of spotted calf hair, a flat heel and an open back. The mule opens with a pointy rose leather vamp and continues with a modern cutout and a thick textured strap in complementary colours. Perfect for women seeking cool shoes that don't appear ostentatious or overdone, the Lea (a shortened form of the South African word for “whisper”) makes a quiet but confident impression.
- Made of soft, printed cowhide leather combined with an aniline leather vamp
- Soft and breathable leather lining
- Cosy cushioned insole
- Vegetable-tanned leather soles
- Resin heel
- Made by human hands in Cape Town, South Africa
- Each slider in handmade and is completely unique and leathers may vary slightly with each pair.
*The Lea fits like normal.
Initially, your heel should fit almost exactly on the edge of the shoe. Over time as the leather softens, your foot will push further into the shoe and create more room for your foot.
Half sizes are considered custom orders and are available for purchase only on demand.